Procore Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PCOR), a leading global provider of construction management software, today announced the launch of a new solution, Procore Workforce Management, which features two key products — Field Productivity as well as, Workforce Planning, formerly known as LaborChart.
Paired together, Field Productivity and Workforce Planning offer the industry’s most comprehensive construction workforce management solution, allowing contractors visibility into their workforce to accurately forecast and manage human resources to help meet or beat estimated schedules and budgets.
“The skilled labor shortage is the most pressing challenge our industry faces,” said Tooey Courtemanche, Founder, President and CEO of Procore.
- Matrak integrates with Procore platform
- Procore unveils new headquarters
- Procore reveals integration with Building Transparency
“It’s also the number one thing stopping them from capitalising on the massive demand that exists for construction. Our new Procore Workforce Management solution will help our customers manage their most precious resource more effectively, their people, so they can take on more work and ultimately grow their businesses.”
By enabling real-time capacity tracking without administrative burden, double entry, or complex spreadsheets, Field Productivity helps improve the following functions:
- Manage: Collect time easier and faster
- Organise: Uncover real-time labor productivity information to make daily decisions that can positively impact project schedules, budgets, and profitability
- Analyse: Access historical productivity rates by cost code to help bid future jobs more accurately and competitively
Workforce Planning creates a single source of truth for contractors to manage the most important asset — people. Unlike spreadsheets, whiteboards or in-house built solutions, Workforce Planning helps improve the following functions:
- Plan: Centralise scheduling and communication with real-time insight into workforce availability and skill set
- Track: Uncover how the workforce is performing by tracking employee time, out of scope work and materials installed to help maximise productivity and protect the labor budget
- Forecast: Use historical data to understand what resources are needed from one job to the next
- Connect: Integrate human resources and enterprise resource planning to provide one holistic business view
“The new Workforce Planning product provides real-time insights into scheduling resources and future labor requirements,” said Ben Schultz, former CEO of LaborChart and Procore’s new Head of Workforce Management.
“The product not only gives contractors real-time, accurate data they need to power their workforce, but when combined with Field Productivity, it also creates an end-to-end Workforce Management solution for the entire industry.”
The solution is now available for customers in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. For Australia and New Zealand, the solution also includes an Equipment Management product.
For more information about Procore Workforce Management, please visit the Procore website.