GraysOnline will auction a selection of mostly late model earthmoving and civil construction equipment, starting at $9.
Due to a major fleet upgrade, GraysOnline will launch an online sales event for the O’Leary Constructions equipment, a major civil contractor based in south-east Queensland.
The auction will take place at 4pm on October 17th, 2019 at 240 Macarthur Avenue, Hamilton, QLD 4007.
The event will feature large earthmoving equipment from major brands Caterpillar and Komatsu. It will include dozers, excavators a compactors and a backhoe.
A range of accessories including Trimble GPS units and various bucket attachments will also be sold.
- Brisbane auction sees construction and transport markets hit high gear
- Hanchard Cranes to close its doors due to retirement
- Civil and mining surge ignites used equipment boom
Construction companies, civil contractors and hire companies needing equipment to handle large projects are expected to find great value in the sale.
Michael Pankhurst, National head of Industrial at GraysOnline said the auction event is sure to generate a lot of interest from large contractors who need new earth-moving equipment at value-for-money prices.
“Being unreserved, we expect this auction event to be extremely well-patronised,” Pankhurst said.
After recently completed major projects, the company is retiring some equipment and undertaking a fleet upgrade. Consequently it has engaged GraysOnline to conduct an online auction of this equipment.
Featured equipment for auction:
- 2017 Komatsu PC350LC-8MO Hydraulic Excavator (2 units)
- 2005 Caterpillar D10R Crawler Dozer
- 2005 Caterpillar D9T Crawler Dozer
- 2017 Komatsu PC300LC-8MO Hydraulic Excavator (4 units)
- 2016 Caterpillar D6T XL Crawler Dozer (2 units)
- 2015 Caterpillar 320ELRR Hydraulic Excavator
- 2013 JCB 3CX 4×4 Backhoe